We are currently looking to recruit an experienced Vehicle Technician to join a growing main dealer in the Oxford area.
If you are a Level 2 and have plenty of workshop experience, please get in touch as my client believes experience is very important and would still like to hear from you.
Responsibilities and duties
- Perform vehicle repairs to a high standard
- General servicing of vehicles
- All mechanical repairs
- Diagnosing faults
- Complete Client documentation
Knowledge/experience/qualifications required for this role
- City & Guilds level 3 or NVQ 3 in Automotive Servicing & Repair
- Work unsupervised in a well-equipped workshop
- 5 Years’ plus experience (essential)
- Own vehicle
- A clean, full UK driving license
This is n excellent opportunity to work for brand new site. Apply now or contact Progress Recruitment Solutions (UK) Ltd and quote reference PRS15375