Independent Service Manager required in Maidenhead
Monday - Friday 8:00am to 6:00pm + Saturday's 8:30am to 1:00pm (Alternate)
Salary: £25,000 OTE £30,000
Our successful and established client is looking for a Service Manager to join their independent garage.
The main responsibilities of the Service Manager are to organise the service activities to ensure the departments efficient and profitable operation, therefore previous Managerial experience and Motor Industry experience is essential
You will also be responsible for:
• Overseeing the service advisors, workshop controller, technicians and support staff within the service department
• Effectively market and sell; manufacturers service plans and warranties, labour hours, parts, accessories, lubricants, subcontracted services
• Assisting the service advisor's as and when required, working on a Saturday rota
• Dealing with any customer issues and complaints
• Monitoring and working to monthly, quarterly and annual targets
You will be dynamic, naturally confident in your ability and lead from the front to ensure exceptional customer service is delivered each and every time.
You will be integral in pro actively driving the business forward and inspiring others in your team to do the same.
If this sounds like you and you are ready to take the next exciting step in your career, we would love to hear from you!
Please apply by sending your full & up to date CV to Progress Recruitment Solutions (UK) quoting ref: PRS18383
Follow us on Twitter! @progressrecruit
Unfortunately we are unable to contact every application that we receive, if you do not receive a response please assume that you have been unsuccessful with this particular application, however if you have automotive experience we will keep your details on file and contact you should a vacancy arise that matches your skills and experience.
Motor Trade | Motor Industry | Automotive | Cars | Commercials | Aftersales | Service | Service Manager | Aftersales Manager | Job | Career | Berkshire | Maidenhead |