Roadside Technician required for West Yorkshire
Salary DOE around 20K + overtime + bonuses per annum
Are you the type of person that gets bored of the same scenery every day? Would you prefer to be out and about, meeting customers and visiting different places but still making use of your Technical skills?
If this applies to you, and you are a Level 2 or Level 3 qualified Vehicle Technician, keep reading!!!
My Client, an independent Service Centre is seeking a candidate to visit customers at the roadside to assist with breakdowns in the West Yorkshire area. This is the perfect opportunity for someone who doesn't want to be stuck in a workshop but has a passion for cars and skills not to be wasted!
As a fully qualified Mobile Technician you will be responsible for:
• Carrying out routine maintenance and repairs on all makes of vehicles.
• Attend disabled vehicles at the roadside or at customer's premises.
• Liaise with parts department to attain parts.
• Ensuring Health & Safety regulations and safe working practices are adhered to.
• Ensuring appropriate clocking is made, all job cards, defect forms and service sheets are completed in a timely manner.
• Be part of a call out rota.
• Tyre Changing.
Ideal candidates will have at least 2 years Workshop Experience and come from a Vehicle Workshop or Fast Fit background.
To apply for this role, please submit your CV, quoting job reference PRS16350
Unfortunately we are unable to contact every application that we receive, if you do not receive a response please assume that you have been unsuccessful with this particular application.
Follow us on Twitter!! @progressrecruit
Motor Trade | Automotive | Jobs | Vehicle Recovery | Roadside Assistance | Breakdown Assistance | Technician | Mobile Service Engineer | Mechanic | Cars | Leeds | Wakefield | West Yorkshire