Automotive Parts Supervisor
Up to £21,000 Basic + Bonuses
Monday to Friday with Saturday AM (1 in 2)
This is a fantastic opportunity to step into a closely-knit Franchise Dealer that is progressive and is looking for a hard-working team member to join them today. The parts department here is very stable and know the product manfacturer inside out - meaning training and help is never far away.
As part of our Client's Car Dealership Aftersales team you will be responsible for:
- Meeting and greeting customers coming into the parts department
- Ordering, booking out parts, invoicing and taking payment
- Checking in parts deliveries
- Liaising with the workshop, service advisors and customer
- Proving quotations
- Advising the customer on any repair issues and costs, gaining authority for any additional work
- Promoting additional products, accessories and warranties
You must require a passion for the Motor Trade industry and ideally a background in either Parts or Mechanics. This opportunity will not be around for long so please get me across your CV and application as soon as possible!
Our standard procedure is to speak to you before we send your CV out to any of our clients so please make sure that your contact details are on your CV.