Assistant Service Manager required in Cambridge, Cambridgeshire
Salary approx. £25,000 + Bonus
Progress Recruitment Solutions (UK) Ltd are currently seeking to recruit an Assistant Service Manager on behalf of our client's Automotive Main Dealership in Cambridgeshire. We would ideally like to hear from those currently in an Assistant Service/ Aftersales Manager role, however applications will be considered from those with at least 3 years recent experience in a Car Dealership Senior Advisor role.
Responsibilities within this role will include-
- Assisting and overseeing a team of Service Advisors
- Meeting and greeting customers coming into the service department
- Booking in vehicles, arranging alternative transport as and when required
- Liaising with the customers, dealing with problems and complaints as and when required
- Liaising with the workshop and other internal departments to ensure smooth running of the service department
- Advising the customer on any repair issues and costs, gaining authority for any additional work
- Promoting additional work, services and warranties
- Ensuring all vehicles are ready for collection as agreed
- Invoicing, arranging and taking payment
- Working closely with the Workshop Controller to maximise efficiency
- Assisting the Service Manager in the day to day running of what can be a busy and demanding environment
- Monitoring KPI's and CSI
The role would suit an ambitious individual looking for a new challenge main focus on monitoring and improving the department's CSI score.
…have recent Automotive Main Dealer experience and a stable job history
…work well under pressure
…be a strong team member
…have excellent interpersonal & communication skills
To apply or for further details please contact Progress Recruitment Solutions (UK) Ltd quoting job ref: PRS19104
Unfortunately we are unable to contact every application that we receive, if you do not receive a response please assume that you have been unsuccessful with this particular application, however if you have automotive experience we will keep your details on file and contact you should a vacancy arise that matches your skills and experience.
Follow us on Twitter!! @progressrecruit