8 months ago
Motability Sales Advisor
Westover Renault, Fiat, Peugeot and Hyundai are looking for an accredited Motability Sales Advisor to join their team in Poole.
In this exciting role you will actively maximise every sales opportunity whilst ensuring that customer care is at the forefront of everything you do. Each Motability customer will have their own individual needs so you will be required to tailor your approach to build a genuine rapport in order to offer the most appropriate solution to their specific requirements.
Integrity and professionalism are prerequisites to ensuring that you represent the Westover Group and the Brand at the highest possible level at all times. With your thorough brand and product knowledge, you will take our Motability customers through a sales process which fills them with trust, recommending the right vehicles for them as well as any other extras or value added products. This is turn will help to build and maintain long lasting relationships with our customer base and support our customer retention strategy.
As a Motability Sales Advisor you will possess:
* A ‘can do’, customer-focused attitude;
* A real interest for the vehicles that you are selling;
* Ability to convey enthusiasm and knowledge every time you interact with a customer;
Your desire to deliver ‘customer excellence’ will mean that you are able to:
* Quickly build rapport and understand the customers’ individual requirements;
* Recommend the best products and services at all times;
* Maintain your customer database and maximise repeat business for the long term sustainability of the business;
To be a success in this role, you will have:
* Excellent communication and sales skills;
* Experience of delivering exceptional service in a customer facing role;
* The drive and determination to exceed targets;
* Compliance with SAF and FCA regulations; regulations knowledge is desirable but not essential as training will be given;
* Motability accreditation is preferable but not essential
* Full Driving Licence;
* The ability to deliver excellence at all times.
Benefits of working for the Westover Group
We also offer other great benefits including:
* 22 days annual leave, rising to 24 (after 5 years) and 26 (after 10 years) continuous service with group;
* Opportunity to join the company pension scheme and life assurance;
* Discounts on new vehicle, used vehicle, service and parts purchases;
* Company Car with private mileage fuel allowance.
What will you earn?
As a Sales Advisor you will receive a guaranteed basic salary and a guaranteed commission for the first three months of your employment to support you financially whilst finding your feet. Thereafter there is scope to earn on target earnings of £40k per annum. Our highest performing Sales Executives earn in excess of £55,000. You will receive full product training and support to not only maximise your earning potential but also to underwrite a long term career and progression within the group.
Your core hours of work will typically be 08.00 to 18.00 on a rota basis incorporating weekends with a day off in the week. Sunday hours are typically 10.00 to 16.00.
If you think you possess the necessary skills and have the passion to buy into our quest towards complete customer satisfaction, then please send your C.V with a short letter of introduction to: firstname.lastname@example.org.