An opportunity has arisen for a MOT Tester to join a fantastic dealership situated local to Bromley. You will get the opportunity to work in a fast-paced environment alongside a friendly team while ensuring you are providing the highest quality of workmanship in relation to your MOT's.
There are no Saturday's required for this position so if you are looking to get your weekends back but love working in the workshop this is the role for you!
What will you be responsible for?
- Undertaking MOT tests on a daily basis and making sure they are in line with the dealerships guidelines and standards
- Monitoring and maintaining the MOT ramp
- Assisting in services, repairs and diagnosis while ensuring customer satisfaction is met
- Liaising daily with other colleagues in the dealership such as the Workshop Controller and Technicians in order to ensure a smooth-running workshop
- Providing advice to customers on MOT failures
- Checking level and quality of work through use of diagnostic equipment and road testing vehicles before returning to the customers
- Complying to all health and safety policies and company standards
What are we looking for from you?
- To be considered you must hold a Class 4 MOT Licence
- Previous experience working within a main dealership is highly desirable
- Qualified to NVQ Level 3 in Vehicle Repair and Maintenance or equivalent
- The ability to demonstrate excellent customer liaison and satisfaction skills
- An enthusiastic and motivated individual
- Be able to work efficiently under pressure and in a busy working environment
- The ability to work Monday to Friday and NO Saturdays!
What will you be rewarded with?
A basic salary of £22,000 with a £30,000 OTE
Full brand training and development is provided upon starting
Company pension scheme
HCP International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.