MOT Technician - Nuneaton
Salary: Very Competitive
My client is one of the UK’s largest privately owned automotive retail groups and prides itself on high standards of customer care alongside it’s never to be beaten on price philosophy.
Their Sales departments is able to show and demonstrate all the latest new car models as well as a wide selection of used cars. They also offer a wide selection of financial products to help their customers. As a Company, they operate to the highest professional standards give appropriate and tailored advice and are regulated by the FCA.
My client is looking for an experienced MOT Technician to join their team.
* Performing MOT’s
* Diagnosing faults
* Repairing or replacing faulty parts
* Using test equipment to check that parts are working correctly.
Essential Skills & Requirements:
The ideal candidate will:
* Have experience working in a similar role
* MOT licence
* Possess a flexible approach and a positive attitude
* Be committed to achieve complete customer satisfaction
* Help achieve sales targets as set out by sales Manager
* Ensure work is completed to a high standard at all times
* Comply with Health & Safety Procedures
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.