Our client, a well respected Independent retailer is looking for an experienced TECHNICIAN to work in their busy business in Staffordshire.
Servicing, fault diagnosis and repairs to an extremely high standard, working swiftly and efficiently to create a safe and productive environment.
What you will be doing:
• Servicing and repairs to many different marques of vehicles including more complex problems, performing diagnostic testing to identify faults
• Maintaining a safe and productive work environment
• Understanding of different warranty schemes and how these affect customers
• Ensuring all relevant paperwork is completed accurately and on time
• Ensuring Pre Delivery Inspections are completed notifying the customer of any advisory
• Follow assignments through to completion, meets deadlines and deliver on promises
What we expect from you:
• Essential to hold a full UK/EU Driving Licence
• Own a stocked tool box and basic servicing items with being able to use these for work purposes
• Experienced in communicating effectively with customers, in a clear and concise manner
• Relevant NVQ 3 qualifications.
The Hours of work are Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5.30pm and alternate Saturday mornings,
The salary package is £25,000 basic with a £30,000 - OTE
APPLY NOW FOR THIS MOTOR TRADE JOB