We have a vacancy for a fully qualified MOT/Mechanical Technician for an immediate start in a busy fast fit centre in Telford.
The Role of MOT/Mechanical Technician
Reporting to the Centre Manager your remit will be to get vehicles back on the road promptly whilst delivering complete customer satisfaction and working within company safety standards, so you will need to maintain workshop equipment and keep all required paperwork in order.
As a MOT/Mechanic Technician you will:
• Carry out general servicing and repairs on a wide range of vehicles.
• Have an approved MOT Vosa qualification.
• Be competent in fast fit repairs i.e. brakes, suspension and exhausts.
• Maintain the highest quality of workmanship.
• Ensure the work is carried out in line with Company Procedures.
• Deliver excellent customer service.
• To adhere to all Health and Safety requirements.
Your responsibilities as MOT/Mechanical Technician will include:
• Diagnosis of vehicle malfunctions.
• Perform repairs when required providing quality workmanship at all times, seeking advice and guidance when necessary.
• To maintain accurate documentation in line with company procedures.
• Remove and refit components and carry out related adjustments in accordance with technical standards.
• Follow all Company Health and Safety Procedures.
• Mechanical service and repairs on all vehicles.
Skills and Experience Required:
• Ideally a NVQ in Motor vehicle technology or City and Guilds part 3
• MOT qualified
• Excellent customer service
• Clean Driving Licence
• Able to produce high quality work within specified time frames
• The ability to work independently or as part of a busy team in a fast-paced dynamic environment
How to Apply
Please note that in accordance with our recruitment and consultancy processes, Hot Recruitment Consultants t/a eRecruitSmart may send your CV, if shortlisted, to the Hiring Manager at our Clients’ business and by applying for this position you give your consent for us to do so.
You must have eligibility to work in the UK. Please note, only suitable applicants will be contacted. If your address and contact details are not on your CV, you will not be considered.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Motor, automotive, repair, tyres, fitter, mechanic, technician, maintenance, repair, MOT, VOSA,