Mobile Plant Fitter required in Guildford
Salary - Up to £38,000 Plus Bonus and Overtime
Monday to Friday 40 Hours per week
We are currently seeking a Mobile Plant Fitter to join our client's Commercial Fleet Company. You will be covering the Guildford/Basingstoke Area.
We are looking for a talented, efficient Mobile Plant Technician who can work independently and to a high standard, this candidate will working on a wide variety of plant equipment.
The role will include the following;
• Routine service & maintenance to all types of plant equipment.
• Preventative Maintenance works to avoid potential avoidable breakdowns.
• Carry out fault diagnosis on complex hydraulic, pneumatic and electrical systems.
• Annual statutory testing such as LOLER.
• To complete associated paperwork to ensure that all statistics and legal information are produced, update dedicated workshop computer system as necessary.
• To ensure that all relevant legislation and Health and Safety procedures are adhered to.
• Working on customer sites & depots
• To maintain the company vehicles to a high standard.
We welcome applications from Plant experienced candidates only who have either worked in a workshop or mobile.
You must have a full UK driving licence.
Apply now with your full CV at Progress Recruitment Solutions (UK) Ltd quoting job ref PRS18278
Unfortunately we are unable to contact every application that we receive, if you do not receive a response please assume that you have been unsuccessful with this particular application, however if you have transport & logistics experience we will keep your details on file and contact you should a vacancy arise that matches your skills and experience.
Follow us on Twitter!! @progressrecruit
Automotive | Motor Trade | Commercial Vehicles | Plant | Heavy Goods Vehicles | Mobile | Technician | Plant Fitter | Guildford | Surrey|