about 1 month ago
Position: Mobile HGV Technician
Location: The role is mobile covering the following Southern sites Kensington, Slough, Rushmoor,
Winchester, Portsmouth and Basingstoke
Hours: Day shift M-F / 45 hr week
Salary: £35,357.35 - £37,647.32 Baic
Beneifts: Van and Fuel card / OT paid at an enhanced rate
Please be advised that we have a vacancy for a Mobile HGV Technician (Contract Support Engineer) to cover the M3 Corridor
Normal hours of work are 45 hours per week, hours to cover contract, Monday to Friday.
HGV Technician main duties
To carry out servicing and repair to a range of chassis and vehicle mounted municipal equipment at both customer premises and in company workshops.
• To carry out repairs and servicing to various vehicles including HGVs and associated mounted equipment
• Diagnosis of faults on chassis and mounted equipment
• Compliance with DOT specifications when appropriate
• Inspection of vehicles to VOSA standards
• Preparation of vehicles for MOT to VOSA standards
• Service vehicles and associated equipment to high standard
• Repair vehicles and associated equipment to a high standard
• Ensure all work is completed to company standards, instructions and in a timely manor
• Complete all customer compliance paperwork immediately on completion of work or at latest end of that working day prior to leaving site.
• Complete all DE compliance paperwork immediately on completion of work or at latest end of that working day prior to leaving site.
• Identify and order parts using EPC.
• Responsible for company vehicle(s) as per company policy.
Company Benefits include but are not limited to:
• Bike to work scheme
• Company sick pay scheme
• Employee assistance programme
• Enhanced holiday / service days
• Enhanced pension scheme and DIS benefit
• Health shield medical cash plan
• Training and development
27 days ago
only 1 day until close
21 days ago
only 7 days until close
6 days ago
only 22 days until close
3 days ago
only 25 days until close