Bowker Motor Group is recruiting a Sales Executive for their MINI Centre on Trident Park, Blackburn.
As a MINI Sales Executive, you will be responsible for every aspect of the sales process – meeting and greeting customers, discussing their wants and needs, demonstrating the unique features and technologies that make owning a MINI an absolute delight and generally being the main point of contact for your customers. You will need to be an expert on every model in the range, an ambassador for the brand and the face and personality of Bowker Blackburn MINI.
A proven track record in retail sales is an advantage but not essential
As you will be working with a highly successful and award-winning MINI Retailer, the position offers:
- Extremely competitive salary and bonus structure with a company car
- 23 days holiday a year plus bank holidays, increasing to 25 days after 5 year's service
- Preferential rates on BMW and MINI through the Group staff car scheme
- Company pension scheme
- Training, coaching and development funded
- Incentives and rewards
- Regular promotions from within
- Free tickets to local and national events
- Staff social events
If you can demonstrate the skills and experience we are looking for and have a passion for our brands, please apply below.
By applying for any of our vacancies, you are agreeing to our Privacy Notice, a copy of which can be found on the Bowker Motor Group website (see footer section). Please note if you do not hear from us within two weeks of submitting your application then you should assume that unfortunately on this occasion you have been unsuccessful.