Salary: £23,400PA up to £32,760PA (£10 - £14 per hour dependant on experience and skills)
Working hours: 45 hours per week
Day shift: Monday to Friday 07:00AM – 16:30PM + 10 hours OT
My client, one of the largest municipal fleet companies is looking to employ an HGV Technician / Van Technician / HGV Fitter / HGV Mechanic due to an ever-expanding work load.
HGV Technician / Van Technician / HGV Fitter / HGV Mechanic requires:
• Required to work in busy workshop
• Must have at least 5 years experience and dealer experience would be an advantage
• City & Guilds / NVQ Level3 / IRTEC or a times served LCV Technician
• Must be conversant with current working methods, including MOT Preparation & Trailer and Vehicle diagnostics
• Experience of on-site inspections and attending breakdowns preferable
• Driving licence Essential
HGV Technician / Van Technician / HGV Fitter / HGV Mechanic general duties:
• Vehicle Inspections
• General Servicing
• Correction / repair of vehicle defects
• Engine / Gearbox repairs & overhauls
• MOT Preparation / Presentation
• Completion of all required paper work
Experience working on Municipal Vehicles would be a clear advantage.
So, if you are HGV Technician / Van Technician / HGV Fitter / HGV Mechanic looking for a new position, job security and the opportunity to further your knowledge and skill set, then apply now.
To apply, please call or send your CV quoting HGV Technician to Heather Ainsworth
Tel: Mobile Friendly) Mob:
Auto Skills UK – See our website for details.