At Perrys Nelson, we are looking for an enthusiastic Master Vehicle Service Technician to join our friendly team.
* Excellent career progression opportunities
* Competitive salary packages, overtime & bonuses
* Flexible working hours
* 22 days plus bank holidays
* Fun, friendly working environment
* Generous pension scheme
These are just some of the reasons why our Vehicle Technicians & Mechanics work for us!
At Perrys, we understand that our people are our business and we invest heavily in the best technical training for our valued team of Technicians.
Could this be the ideal role for me?
We are ideally looking for an experienced Citroen or Peugeot Diagnostic Technician however if you have the following skills and experience, we would be keen to hear from you:
* Qualified to NVQ level 3 (or equivalent)
* MOT Testing Qualification
* Extensive post apprenticeship experience as a Technician, Automotive Engineer or Mechanic gained either in a franchised dealership or garage
* Excellent customer service skills
Our focus is to offer the right repair first time round, at the right price. If you share this value with us, we want you to join our award-winning service team.
Please click APPLY below to register your interest in our Vehicle Technician and Mechanic opportunities