£26 - £28,000 + Favourable Bonus Structure - DOE
Monday - Friday and Alternate Saturdays AM
This opportunity for a Master Technician is with a superb main dealer in Swindon, working for a great brand, in a busy and modernised workshop where you will be working with the latest in vehicle technology.
As a Master Technician, you'll demonstrate strong ability with diagnostics and electrical repair as well as service and routine maintenance. In addition to diagnostic and repair work you will be responsible for supporting junior technicians and assisting with management.
· Carrying out in depth diagnostics, service and repair of vehicles to the highest standards, including diagnosis of electrical and electronic problems
· Train, coach and develop workshop and service team members on any new products or technologies to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction
· Assisting with the distribution of jobs to Technicians
· Liaising with customers on technical/product issues
· Maintaining thorough and up-to-date product knowledge
· Maintaining exceptionally high customer service levels that lead to customer loyalty and referrals
· Maintaining good housekeeping standards and orderly administration of your work
· Deal with escalated complex queries from other Technicians and external customers
Key Experience Needed.
-Experience as Master Technician or Senior Diagnostic Technician at Main Dealer Level or strong independent dealer background
-Fully NVQ Level 3 (or equivalent)
-At least 4 years main dealer experience
-Good leadership ability
If you are a very experienced Vehicle Technician, please apply as my client would interested in hearing from you as they would be willing to put the right candidate through full brand manufacturer training.
APPLY NOW with Progress Recruitment Solutions (UK) Ltd and quote PRS16525
Please note, it is our standard procedure to contact you first to tell you more details about this role so please ensure your contact details are up to date.