We are looking for a Marketing Executive within the Automotive Sector.
Carleasingcontracts.com are part of VIP Gateway & Gateway Motorcars. We are expanding the team in line with the recent rapid growth of the companies.
The role is based at our brand new 16,000 Sq ft showroom and offices based in Trafford Park, Manchester.
The role is a dedicated digital marketing executive working in a vibrant, upbeat and positive sales office amongst motivated and driven individuals.
Are you digitally savvy and ready to accelerate your career?
We are recruiting for a Digital Marketing Executive to join our team.
Do you have the passion and ambition to work in a fast-paced digital environment within the automotive industry? Can you create and manage multiple campaigns across a variety of digital platforms?
As our Digital Marketing Executive, you’ll be responsible for all day-to-day digital activity for our brands – VIP Gateway, Carleasingcontracts.com and Gateway Motorcars. You’ll help drive traffic, growth, conversions, development, engagement, acquisition and be responsible for reporting across all digital channels including; PPC – Search and Display (Google Adwords & Bing), SEO, Google Analytics and Social Media.
In this exciting role, you will:
* Manage and optimise Paid search performance daily ensuring KPIs are met.
* Strong ability to identify and assess effectiveness of campaigns across all digital channels and efficiently manage online budgets.
* Delivery and performance of the key digital channels.
* Understanding and appreciation of sales figures and wider performance metrics.
* Provide reporting on all digital activity including Google Display Network, Social, SEO & Paid Search by analysing data to provide meaningful insight and a deep understanding of the factors contributing to the performance.
* Manage and challenge our SEO agency to continuously deliver improved returns and increased traffic.
* Liaise with external web development and optimisation agencies.
* Diligent with quality control throughout the website and any external campaigns.
* Collaborate with Account Management team to create a performance roadmap to ensure consistent messages across campaigns.
* Responsible for performance of digital performance assets.
Who we’re looking for:
* At least one year’s experience in a similar role with proven track record of managing/creating campaigns across all digital channels, especially PPC.
* Operational knowledge of GoogleAds, Bing, Google Analytics and SEMRush.
* Excellent communication and presentation skills (both verbal and written).
* Impeccable attention to detail.
* Strong analytical/reporting skills.
* Pro-active approach to working in a face-paced environment.
* Ability to work as part of a team and develop strong working relationships.
Your Training & Development
* Individual Development Plans available for all colleagues