HALLIWELL JONES LTD
Position: Local Business Development Manager
Full Time, Permanent position
Here at Halliwell Jones Ltd we have an exciting opportunity for a Local Business Development Manager.
Reporting to the Group Corporate Sales Manager the purpose of the job is to:
· To achieve agreed sales targets for new BMW and MINI cars in relation to Corporate and Local Business, within defined operating and financial guidelines.
· To establish and maintain a database of business users, including comprehensive details of principal contacts, fleet size, make-up, anticipated replacement cycles etc.
· To request from all prospects/visitors to the centre who might show an interest in purchasing a vehicle, their contact details, i.e. name, address, email and two contact numbers, and to follow up within a maximum 24 hour period.
· To contribute to the development of plans, policies and procedures as required to ensure the achievement of all sales tasks smoothly and in a timely manner.
Essential criteria for the position includes:
· Excellent sales, communication, negotiating and influencing skills.
· Proven excellent customer service skills with a commitment to providing the best possible standard of customer service.
· Strong presentation, organisational and prioritisation skills.
· Good judgement and ability to act with discretion, diplomacy and tact are essential.
· Ability to remain calm, well organised and confident, particularly when working to demanding deadlines.
This is an incredible opportunity to join a family based business that offers both a competitive salary along with a prestige brand and company culture. Other benefits include great staff discounts and life assurance. If you have the skills and experience and you’re looking for your next career move, then we’d love to hear from you. Please follow the link to apply or post your CV and cover letter to Halliwell Jones (Wilmslow) Ltd, 130 Manchester Road, Wilmslow, SK9 2LE.