Steer Automotive Group
HR Admin/Assistant – Stratford upon Avon
Steer Automotive Group has some new and exciting career opportunities due to ongoing business growth and recent key acquisitions and re-branding from Baldwins Repair Group. We are one of the largest accident repair Groups in the UK with sites in Aylesbury (Head Office), Leicester, Corby, Birmingham, Coventry, Stratford upon Avon, Northampton and Brackley which are all PAS 10125 accredited. We currently employ just over 155 members of staff in both workshop and office roles.
- Competitive salary plus performance related bonus
- 29 days holiday including Bank Holidays
- Pension contributions
- Health cash plan
- Ongoing training provided (NVQ and ATA) and paid
- Opportunities for career progression due to ongoing business growth
We are looking for a dynamic career focused individual to work with our high level management team, someone who is an expert in their trade/profession, conscientious and able to hit the ground running.
About the Job
We are looking for an individual who is expert in their trade, professional, conscientious and able to hit the ground running.
- CIPD Level 3 qualified
- Have a keen interest in HR and ideally have previous experience of working within an HR team
- Be self-motivated, enthusiastic and focused
- Be an excellent communicator with a good telephone manner
- Have excellent attention to detail
- Be willing to learn and have a positive attitude
- Have good Microsoft office skills
- Must be willing to travel to 6 repair sites in Aylesbury (HO), Corby, Leicester, Northampton, Brackley and Stratford-upon-Avon when necessary
About the Job
As an experienced HR Assistant based at our Stratford upon Avon site, your main activities and responsibilities will be to:
- Carry out interviews, one-to-ones and disciplinaries
- Produce and issue contracts to new starters
- Conduct inductions for new starters at all six repair sites
- Management of leaver process including conducting exit interviews
- Write and place job adverts on Indeed
- Minute taking at required meetings
- Assist the HR Manager with daily tasks
Monday - Friday 8-5pm
Our job applicant privacy notice can be found on our website Steer Automotive.