8 months ago
In order to support successful company growth, the Westover Group are recruiting for an HR Administrator to join our busy, centralised department based in Charminster, Bournemouth.
Working alongside the Senior HR Administrator and HR Advisor you will be responsible for providing HR administration support to a team of Managers and Directors based across 28 different locations in Dorset and Salisbury.
The role will include the following responsibilities;
* Completing on average 10 offer letters and contracts of employment per week and preparing the correct offer packs within the appropriate timescales.
* Setting up all new starter personnel files, collating appropriate and up to date documentation including evidence of right to work in the UK, Driving Licenses and references in accordance with internal HR procedures. Typically 200 new starters are recruited annually.
* Ensuring that non British employees visas are current and work permit checked to ensure legislative requirements are met.
* Liaising closely with our Payroll Department, working to their monthly deadlines
* Booking of attendees onto our Induction programme’s held weekly and monthly and creating induction packs ahead of the sessions.
* Generating weekly and monthly reports, containing starters, leavers, transfers and recruitment data for the Senior Management team.
* Updating the HR database with employee information and scanning documentation to digital records
* Processing and logging up to 100 CV’s per week, forwarding to Directors, Managers and responding to applicants appropriately.
* Setting up approximately 20 interviews per week for all Managers and Directors upon request, issuing formal interview confirmations and providing applicants with feedback within an appropriate timescale.
* Produce and issue leaver, tenancy and mortgage references in line with internal HR procedures
* Respond to email and telephone queries or refer HR related enquiries to the most relevant team member when necessary.
* Responsible for ensuring the company recruitment page of the website is updated daily by adding or removing vacancies as required, using our nominated job boards to advertise our vacancies and liaising with our preferred list of recruitment agencies to generate applications
* Supporting the HR Advisor with administration including sickness absence recording and processing of leavers
* Ideally you will have worked within an HR department for at least one year and a Retail or Hospitality environment is preferable.
* Basic knowledge of employment legislation and an understanding of current best practice in HR
* High levels of attention to detail, organisation and effective diary management skills are essential
* The ability to work with changing priorities and tight deadlines and a pragmatic approach to your daily tasks
* Excellent knowledge of MS Office, particularly Excel
* 22 days annual leave, increasing to 24 (after 5 years) and 26 (after 10 years) continuous service;
* Opportunity to join the company pension scheme and Life Assurance;
* Discounts on new vehicle, used vehicle, service and parts purchases.
08:30 – 17:30 with one hour for lunch.
If you think you possess the necessary skills and experience, then please send your C.V with a short letter of introduction to: email@example.com