8 months ago
We are looking for a Technician to join our client’s busy dealership. You will work with a technical team that drives the standard in customer care. Using the very latest diagnostic technology, you’ll get the chance to inspect, service, repair and test some of the most advanced cars and commercial vehicles on the road.
Our clients are a friendly bunch and they have a can-do attitude that means getting the job done.
So what do we look for from you?
• An NVQ 3, City & Guilds or equivalent,
• Service Technician experience and ideally, you’ll also have some main dealership experience
• An MOT testing qualification is desirable but this isn’t essential.
• A full valid driving licence as a minimum
• What is vital is that you have the attention to detail to keep standards sky high, and the team spirit that will see you working closely with everyone from the parts department to your fellow technicians.
Please note previous Automotive Technician experience is required for this position.