Automotive, Motor Trade Job: HGV Technician / Mechanic Required in Milton Keynes.
Salary: Up to £32,000 Basic, OTE £37,000 Per Annum
Term: Full Time, Permanent
Motor Trade Jobs / Automotive Vacancies: Experienced HGV Technician Required for Fleet Rental Company - HGV Jobs Milton Keynes
Our Commercial Motor Trade client in the Milton Keynes area is currently looking for an experienced HGV Technician / Mechanic to join their busy team.
* Carry out preventative maintenance in accordance with Company policies and procedures
* Diagnose and repair mechanical and electrical defects on all vehicles and related ancillary equipment, replacing parts as and when necessary in line with Company and legislative requirements
* Complete all relevant paperwork and documentation to the required standard
* Provide on the job training for other Technicians/Trainees as required
* Continually identify possible warranty claims and escalate these to the appropriate person
The Ideal Candidate will have either a Class 1 or Class 2 HGV Driving Licence.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a friendly team and earn good money.
Motor Trade experience as a qualified HGV Technician / Mechanic is essential.
If this HGV Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Commercial Vehicle Jobs and Automotive Milton Keynes in Milton Keynes please contact Kristian today!
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK!!
To apply for this vacancy please send your CV to Kristian Gowing quoting J80461, HGV Technician / Mechanic, Milton Keynes.
Please remember to add your home phone number, mobile number, email address and full address to your CV. If this information is missing it slows down our process and may result in us not being able to contact you.
Perfect Placement UK Ltd is an employment agency acting as such under the Employment Act 2008 and Employment Agencies Act 1973 (and amendments).
Copyright © Perfect Placement UK Limited 2018.
The reproduction, transmission or other use of all or any part of this advert to or in any media, without Perfect Placement UK Limited's prior written permission is prohibited and may result in criminal or civil actions.
Please contact our office onif you wish to discuss this copyright.