Automotive, Motor Trade Job: HGV Technician / Mechanic required in Northampton.
Salary: Up to £35,000 OTE Per Annum
Term: Full Time, Permanent
Motor Trade Jobs / Automotive Vacancies: HGV Technician / Mechanic For Commercial Service Centre - Northampton
Our Client is seeking a fully qualified HGV Mechanic / Technician to join their successful team based in Northampton.
You need to be a team player, able to work to deadlines, coupled with the ability to use your own initiative.
Repair Work Responsibilities:
* Responsible for repairing and servicing of HGV's booked into the workshop.
* Diagnosing faults on vehicles.
* Carrying out warranty repairs to manufacturers guidelines.
* Stripping fitting and replacing components on vehicles.
* Dealing with customer queries.
* Ensuring that all jobs are running smoothly and deadlines are met.
The successful candidates will need to have:
* NVQ or City & Guilds Level 3 qualified in Vehicle Mechanics.
* 3 years or more professional track record as an HGV Technician/Mechanic.
* Be highly skilled and competent at carrying out HGV repairs without support.
* HGV Licence would be an advantage.
Our client has 3 shifts - earlies 6.00am-3.30pm, days 8.00am-4.30pm and lates 12.30pm-10.00pm.
For your hard work they will provide a competitive salary, pension scheme and various training courses.
Motor Trade experience as an HGV Technician / Mechanic is essential.
If you are interested in this vacancy or any other Automotive Jobs in Northampton, please contact Drew at Perfect Placement Today!
To apply please send your accurate and current CV to Drew Hart quoting J76280, HGV Technician, Northampton.
Please remember to add your home phone number, mobile number, email address and full address to your CV. If this information is missing it slows down our process and may result in us not being able to contact you.
Perfect Placement UK Ltd is an employment agency acting as such under the Employment Act 2008 and Employment Agencies Act 1973 (and Amendments).
Copyright © Perfect Placement UK Limited 2018.
The reproduction, transmission or other use of all or any part of this advert to or in any media, without Perfect Placement UK Limited's prior written permission is prohibited and may result in criminal or civil actions.
Please contact our office onif you wish to discuss this copyright.