Automotive Motor Trade Job: Experienced HGV Technician Required in Stoke on Trent.
Salary: Up to £25,000 Basic, OTE £30,000 Per Annum
Term: Full time, Permanent
Motor Trade Jobs / Automotive Vacancies: HGV Technician / Mechanic Required For Commercial Vehicle Dealership - Stoke
Our Client, a Commercial Vehicle Main Dealer, is seeking a fully trained HGV Technician / Mechanic to join their already successful team of automotive commercial vehicle technicians in Stoke.
Hours: Monday to Friday 8:30 - 17:00
Your duties will include:
* Performance of all maintenance services according to the manufacturer's instructions and according to the maintenance schedule/Service processor
* All visual inspections, adjustment operations, adjustments, operating fluid changes and additions, replacement of worn equipment (e.g. brake linings)
* Resetting of the maintenance system
* Cleaning and care of the customer vehicle
* Responsible for repairing and servicing of vehicles booked into the workshop.
* Diagnosing faults on vehicles.
* Carrying out warranty repairs to manufacturers guidelines
* Stripping fitting and replacing components on vehicles.
* Dealing with customer queries
* Ensuring that all jobs are running smoothly and deadlines are met.
Our client is looking for an HGV Technician / Mechanic who has experience of working within a Commercial Vehicle Main Dealer, who is located in the Stoke or can easily commute to the Stoke Area.
For your skills and knowledge you will be rewarded with a good salary package, and great working environment, with social working hours.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Automotive Careers, so if this role has interested you please get in touch with William Burden today.
To apply please send your CV to Will Burden quoting J76157, HGV Technician, Stoke on Trent.
Please remember to add your home phone number, mobile number, email address and full address to your CV. If this information is missing it slows down our process and may result in us not being able to contact you.
Perfect Placement UK Ltd is an employment agency acting as such under the Employment Act 2008 and Employment Agencies Act 1973 (and amendments).
Copyright © Perfect Placement UK Limited 2018.
The reproduction, transmission or other use of all or any part of this advert to or in any media, without Perfect Placement UK Limited's prior written permission is prohibited and may result in criminal or civil actions.
Please contact our officesif you wish to discuss this copyright.