Due to an internal promotion, our client is recruiting for a handover specialist to provide a high-class level of service to all of our customers who come to collect their new vehicle. Based in their prestigious showroom and often the only person the customer will meet the successful candidate will be smart and professional and strive to make the customers experience as pleasant as possible.
Our client value their staff and so with this comes excellent career opportunities as they continue to grow.
* Meet and greet our customers and offer refreshments
* Pre-check all vehicles prior to customer arrival
* Check all cars are within standard, and everything is present i.e spare key, handbook etc.
* Pre-arranging cars in advance of collection
* Encourage customer reviews on Facebook
* Pre order flowers, wine etc for customer collections
* Call customers before arrival to upsell GAP, Warranty, etc.
* Report back internally on any issues with vehicles
* Follow all company procedures
* Adhere to the FCA rules and guidelines
* To treat your colleagues and the work place with respect
* To offer our customers a high level of service and maintain good customer satisfaction and retention
Salary: £18,000.00 basic plus bonuses
4 week days - 08.30 - 17.30
Saturday - 9.00 - 17.00
The day off in the week is flexible between Tues-Thurs.
Please ensure your CV is up to date, and has all relevant contact details including address.
Who are you applying to?
The Solution Automotive Recruitment have been placing candidates into the UK Motor Trade since 1999. We have a fantastic relationship with all our clients and candidates across the country, many very long standing relationships. If you are skilled and experienced Automotive candidate, we want to hear from you and rest assured, you'll be dealing with a person, not just a consultant! Unfortunately due to the volume of applications we get, we can only respond to the candidates who match the criteria set for this vacancy. We will retain your CV on our database and make contact as and when suitable vacancies arise. We will NEVER send your CV anywhere without your permission.
Key positons; Sales Executive, Sales Manager, Business Manager, Service Advisor, Parts Advisor, Technician, Mechanic, Master Technician, Workshop Controller, Service Manager, After Sales Manager, Dealer Principal, General Manager.