8 months ago
Group Warranty Administrator
Westover Group have an exciting opportunity for a Group Warranty Administrator to join their team in Wallisdown, Poole.
Working as part of our busy Group Warranty team, you will be responsible for all aspects of warranty administration across multiple franchises. Our Group Warranty Administrators are considered an integral and important support to the aftersales teams and work in conjunction with them to ensure processes are fully understood and maintained. To make a success of this role you must be a well organised individual with outstanding administration, numeracy and literacy skills. For the right candidate this position offers an excellent opportunity for the chance to work in a stimulating and challenging environment and at the same time to have a real impact on how the team and themselves develop.
To be successful in this role you will have
* Previous motor industry experience in a similar position or within an aftersales environment is preferable, however training both internal and manufacturer based will be provided.
* Excellent time management skills prioritising your daily workload to ensure all time sensitive deadlines are met.
* Meticulous and thorough in your approach with an attention to detail for accuracy.
* Ability to build and maintain excellent relationships both internally and externally.
* Positive attitude to problem solving to ensure justified claims are fully reimbursed.
* Ensure warranty compliance of paperwork presented prior to claim progression.
* All submissions reflect correct data, ensuring only accurate and fully justified claims are submitted within strict time limits.
* Monitoring the despatch of paperwork from sites along with request from our manufacturers in relation to material returns.
* Acting upon claims discrepancies on daily basis to ensure successful and prompt payment.
* Reconciliation of manufacturer payments.
* Utilisation of departmental spread sheets used for tracking and payment requests.
* Conduct internal warranty audits and act upon any potential deficiencies highlighted.
Benefits of working for Westover
You will receive a competitive salary together with great benefits including
22 days holiday, rising to 24 after 5 years, 26 after 10 years
Opportunity to join the company pension scheme
Discounts on new vehicle, used vehicle, service and parts purchases
Hours of Work
Monday to Friday 8:00am to 6:00pm with half an hour for lunch
If you think you possess the necessary skills and have the passion to buy into our quest towards complete customer satisfaction, then please send your C.V with a short letter of introduction to: firstname.lastname@example.org