What we are looking for
An experienced individual to accurately determine and carry out appraisals of vehicles prior to and after external preparation, in line with Company standards. Working under the management of the Head of Group Operations you will ensure that details of the condition and specification of vehicles are accurately entered into the in-house preparation and authorisation system.
Full Time. Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5.30pm, and alternate Saturdays 8.30am to 1pm.
What you will be doing
· Undertaking appraisal/inspection of vehicles in line with Company requirements
· Entering information and pictures on to the Company handheld system accurately, and in a timely manner
· Notifying relevant managers of non-runners as appropriate
· Assessing and logging required repairs accurately
· Discussing appraisals with line managers on site, as required
· Administering vehicle details at the Arrival Yard
· Inspecting between 40-50 vehicles as per daily target minimum
· Undertaking reviews to ensure the knowledge of vehicle specification is current and up to date
· Moving vehicles around site, adhering to site speed limits and safe driving practices
· Ensuring that the Company's Health & Safety standards and practices are adhered to at all times
· Referring any issues, queries or complaints to the relevant manager
· Undertaking any cross-functional tasks in the Yard area
What we need from you
What we offer
Please note that this job advert will close as soon as sufficient applications have been received. If you are interested in applying please apply as soon as possible. Due to the numbers of applications we receive we do not respond to applications unless they are successful.
Upon receipt of your application, Carbase will be the Data Controller of your personal data. Carbase will hold all the information you have given on this application form for legal requirements and for the purposes of personnel administration and statistical analysis. Your information will be held on our careers site and will be entered in its current or altered format onto the company’s computerised databases should your application be successful. No information may be passed onto a third party unless contracted to Carbase for specific employment services, without your express agreement unless required by law. If you are not successful in your application you have the right to request erasure of all data.
Carbase is committed to the elimination of all forms of unjustifiable discrimination. We will actively pursue equality of opportunity for all by seeking to ensure that all prospective and existing employees are treated fairly.