Purely Automotive Recruitment require a successful automotive professional to take on the role as General Manager for our client based in Athlone, Republic of Ireland. The successful candidate will oversee both the Sales and Aftersales departments. With a strategic approach the successful applicant will take on the role within the business and their ability to lead by example will be critical to success. He/she will be very hands on in the role and be customer facing at all times.
If you have what it takes, we can offer an excellent working environment with an employer of choice and a hugely progressive and ambitious Company.
· Successful background and genuine passion for motor retail sales and aftersales.
· Have financial and commercial acumen, this is key to success in the role.
· Monitor department performance against Group KPI’s, targets and budgets.
· Highly motivated and self-driven to achieve goals.
· Enthusiastic and outgoing personality.
· Strong written and verbal communication skills.
· Ability to deliver strong and persuasive sales & aftersales presentations.
· Strong skill in closing deals and turning enquiries into sales.
· Ability to negotiate objections with credibility and authority.
· Be able to develop, organise and implement successful marketing events and campaigns in conjunction with the Marketing Department.
· Hold a current full driving licence.
Our client are committed to developing their people and offer a competitive remuneration package for this position. They will also recognise and reward your loyalty and hard work.
To apply please follow the link on this page or for a confidential discussion, please contact Jason Shenton at Purely Automotive Recruitment Ltd.
Purley Automotive Recruitment are a dedicated automotive industry talent resourcing company operating across the UK and Ireland.