8 months ago
Are you a successful and passionate General Manager with experience of the automotive industry? Are you interested in a career with a progressive and exciting company representing the leading 13 of the UK's leading car manufacturers?
Perrys Group are seeking a talented individual to join our team as a General Manager in our Bolton branch. Perrys are an award winning leading automotive retailer with a turnover in excess of £600m. Established in 1908 Perrys is a nationwide franchised dealer group with 52 dealerships in 32 locations. We cover 13 of the UK's leading car manufacturers.
If you share our values and passion for customer service, you can look forward to developing an enjoyable and rewarding long-term career with us. In return for your hard work as our General Manager, you will be entitled to:
• Company car
• 22 days plus Bank Holidays
• Generous Long Service awards
• Life Insurance
• Pension Scheme
• Generous staff retail and vehicle discounts
Reporting to the Regional Director, the General Manager will have overall day to day control of all dealership functions, however the position requires strong leadership and motivation, with a particular emphasis on controlling the Sales & Aftersales departments to ensure continued improvement both customer service levels and dealership profitability through a process driven approach. On a daily basis, you will:
• Lead, motivate and inspire the teams across the business to achieve excellent results
• Maximise sales and profit opportunities
• Focus on achieving goals
• Work as a team player and on own initiative
• Have an emphasis on controlling the sales department to ensure continued improvement both customer service levels and dealership profitability through a process driven approach
• The idea candidate will have a solid understanding of workshop KPIs and a good grasp of the department's P&L, able to identify market trends and act accordingly.
The Ideal General Manager will:
• Have previous experience as General Manager / Dealer Principal within the automotive industry, candidates with Peugeot experience would be well received.
• Present strong management and coaching skills gained in a similar role and environment and be confident in making informed decisions together with sound judgements.
• Be passionate about the motor industry and be motivated by setting, achieving and exceeding targets.
• Have a customer centric attitude and be able to personally demonstrate and encourage the skills and behaviours associated with the company and the brands values.
• Be competent in developing successful network relationships across the group and industry.
At Perrys we offer comprehensive training schemes, commitment to people and a desire to help everyone in our team achieve their personal best. Were looking for individuals who can put our ethos of People First, into everything they do. As a Perrys employee, youll be encouraged to inspire others and work as part of a collaborative team.
If you are looking to take the next steps in your career and would like the opportunity to work for a progressive and dynamic dealer group, then please click APPLY to register your interest in the role of General Manager!
No agencies please
The vacancy you have applied for is being advertised by CVWOW Ltd, the UK's leading, award winning recruitment specialist. No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status. Full terms and conditions of the CVWOW business can be found on our website.