6 months ago
Fleet Sales Manager
John Mulholland Motors Randalstown
If you have a passion for the Motor Trade, B2B Sales and LOVE developing new Business amongst NI's flourishing Business Community...read on...
This is an exciting and varied role which gets many names industry-wide: "Fleet Sales","Local Business Development", "Corporate Sales" and "Account Manager" to name a few but the essence of the role is always the same:
To develop new and existing business with the Fleet Companies and SME's of Northern Ireland.
Given the nature of this rewarding career, we ideally are looking for a candidate with experience in this area, well connected and well networked as well as priding themselves on their Motor Trade knowledge and passion.
However,candidates with extensive corporate and/or B2B sales experience will also be considered.
The successful candidate will enjoy maintaining and growing 30 year old relationships we have already established with some of the best businesses in Northern Ireland but we still expect the right person to thrive in driving this area forward for us and reaping in the rewards growth can bring.
Duties to be expected:
* This role is both office and field based so we require someone with a valid driving license and willingness to travel.
* Work alongside Brand Sales Managers to identify areas of interest, develop campaigns,prospect, arrange and conduct product demonstrations.
* Account Manage our existing client base, servicing their needs professionally.
* Provide the “John Mulholland Motors” award-winning customer service, constantly keeping an eye for detail.
* Furnish prospective customers with professional quotations in line with company and brand standards.
* Submit activity / visit logs for product demonstrations and new business development.
* Bestow and apply excellent product knowledge.
The ideal candidate will:
* Have Motor Trade Experience, at B2B/Corporate/Fleet level.
* Know about all relevant F&I products, policies and procedures that can affect an SME and/or Fleet Company.
* Be comfortable in presenting to decision makers and key personnel within SMEs and Fleet Companies.
* Stay up to date with industry and economic trends.
* Comfortably discuss BIK.
We will offer the successful candidate not only the promise of a long and fruitful career with an award-winning, long-established business but a competitive base salary, clearly defined commission structure, state-of-the-art working environment and company car.
If this sounds like the Sales Job for you, submit your cv via the link below.