You might be a Dealership Accountant. You might be a Finance Manager. You are definitely looking for your next step.
As the Financial Accountant for CarShop, you will be responsible for the Central Accounts function of 12 colleagues. As a team, you will be responsible for the daily controls of purchase ledger, bank reconciliations, along with departmental profit and loss reporting and ownership of key balance sheet accounts.
As a fully owned subsidiary of Sytner Group Limited, you will also be responsible for the interaction and reporting to group HQ information.
As a key member of the finance function, you will also be involved in various projects as part of the wider senior management team.
We have recently migrated over to CDK, so some experience with this system will be vital.
As a rapidly growing company looking to open four new sites by the end of 2020, we are very selective about who we employ. We are looking for a talented individual with the experience to step into this role and drive us forward. Driven, motivated and disciplined, you will have the ability to communicate and create rapport with your colleagues and team. You must also be able to demonstrate a superb record of accomplishment.
· Previous experience with Kerridge/CDK Dealer Management Systems is vital
· CIMA / ACCA Qualified
· To demonstrate an interest and passion in what we do
· Proven ability to engage and develop Colleagues to hit individual and team targets
· Previous experience within the automotive industry is desirable
As well as a great feeling of satisfaction for a job well done, you will receive some other benefits:
· 24 days’ holiday plus bank holidays (Goes up with length of service)
· Company car
· Fuel card (optional)
· Private medical insurance
· Wide range of membership and high street discounts
· Childcare vouchers and cycle to work scheme
· Life assurance scheme
Once you have completed your application we will get in touch to talk about next stages.