Finance Manager - Motor Trade Finance Manager - Automotive Finance Jobs - Hatfield, Hertfordshire
Full Time - Hatfield, Hertfordshire
Our client is part of a large retail group in the motor industry that is renowned for delivering customer satisfaction with a wide variety of franchises. An exciting opportunity has arisen to join this company as a Finance Manager.
Working from offices based in Hatfield this is a varied role covering a variety of financial reporting, control, project responsibilities.
Key duties will include;
* Preparation of various monthly international consolidated reports and detailed analysis
* Responsibility for statutory reports, annual accounts and year end duties including annual audit support
* Developing, reviewing and implementing systems to ensure compliance across international regulations
* Various account reconciliations and variance reporting
* Various control duties around purchasing systems, working capital, debtors and stock.
* VAT Reporting
* Fixed Asset reporting
* Liaison with other offices, external partners and consultants as required
* Qualified ACA, CIMA or ACCA
* Previous experience within a financial reporting / financial controlling environment
* Exposure to international accounting would be an advantage
* Organised and adept at working to strict deadlines
* Results driven and change-orientated
How to Apply: Please email your CV to Nicola MacDonald at Driven Motor Jobs in the strictest of confidence
Driven Motor Jobs - Motor Trade Recruitment