9 months ago
We require a highly motivated and driven individual for a Sales Executive role at our Blackpool dealership, selling a combination of new and used vehicles, with a wide range of finance and insurance products. Working in a dealership sales environment can be challenging as well as very rewarding. Motor retail experience is not essential; however sales experience would be highly advantageous.
We are looking for motivated and intelligent individuals with drive, energy, talent, character and attitude. You must be well presented and able to portray a professional image to all customers (both face to face and over the phone). You will have the ability to quickly establish and build rapport with customers. You will also possess a clean driving licence and will either already be FCA approved or willing to be trained.
Although this role is up to 45 hours per week, working between 8.30am to 7pm and includes most weekends it is a very rewarding role. Your earnings potential is directly within your control. Average experienced Sales Executives within our Group earn circa £30,000 per annum following their first year in the role, however, many individuals earn well in excess of this amount and your earnings can exceed £60,000 per annum.
* Following the Company sales process 100% of the time, from enquiry through to delivery and beyond.
* To achieve a variety of monthly/quarterly targets.
* Keep company paperwork 100% up to date and accurate.
* Maintain excellent customer relations and rapport.
* Manage and develop customer follow-up and prospecting systems.
* Compliance with industry standards/processes.
* Demonstrate the Chorley Group family ethos of 'Big Enough to Cope, Small Enough to Care'
* An excellent command of the English language
* A professional approach to customer service.
* A high level of attention and good attention to detail.
* Good overall computer literacy.
* A full UK driving licence.
* Impeccable manners.
All applications will be kept confidential.