We need experienced SMART repairers to join our network of mobile repair technicians in and around the North Wales area.
- Mobile work means you start from home
- Flexible working patterns depending on workload
- Competitive basic and achievable bonus
- Fully stocked Revive! van with leading paint and equipment
- Uniform, mobile phone and tablet supplied
Revive! is the UK’s biggest mobile SMART repair company with over 180 state-of-the-art vans across the UK. Our technicians carry out high quality bodywork repairs from start to finish on small areas of vehicle damage.
You’ll need to hit the ground running in North Wales so we’re looking for people with either
- SMART repair experience, either based in a unit or out in a van
- Bodyshop experience with skills like respraying and prepping
In return, we offer all our technicians flexibility, career development and unrivalled support from head office.
Even though you have experience, we’ll continue to develop your skills at the Revive! academy with regular training courses on all aspects of SMART repair.
On top of that, our industry-leading training centre is certified by the Institute of the Motor Industry (IMI) which means you can use your training to gain a professional ATA accreditation in SMART repair.
Sound like a career path you want to take?
Apply now and we’ll be in touch as soon as possible.
The ability to speak WELSH is desirable for this exciting position, but not essential.
Mae’r gall i siarad CYMRAEG yn ddymunol ar gyfer y swydd gyffrous hon.