Role: Experienced Service Advisor
Location: Oxford (OX29)
Salary: £24,000 - £26,000 per annum
Hours: Monday - Friday - 9:30am - 6:30pm
Our client, a Main Car Dealership based in Oxford, are currently looking to recruit an experienced Service Advisor to join their existing team.
- To receive inbound service booking calls from retail customers
- Meeting and greeting customers into the Service Department
- Delivering an outstanding customer experience
- Create/Raise Job cards and allocate service and MOT work to individual Technicians - booking to a maximum efficiency
- Ensure all Duty of Care products are sold and promoted within the relevant service schedules
- Upsell ancillary products to customers where it is beneficial to do so
- To ensure that all bookings are accurately completed, and all the relevant data is included each and every time
- Updating customers throughout the repair process
- Highly focused, very confident, with a comprehensive knowledge of how to maintain a professional, helpful and courteous relationship with allocated customers
- Having an enthusiastic and positive attitude
- Be confident in ability to upsell on additional products
- You must hold a full UK driver’s license
- Previous automotive experience working as a Service Advisor is essential
This vacancy is being managed by Shaun Chappell at Spear Recruitment Ltd
Spear Recruitment Ltd is an Employment Agency acting as such under the Employment Act 2008 and Employment Agencies Act 1973.
Spear Recruitment Ltd are on Facebook and you can follow us on Twitter @spearrecltd and on Instagram @spearrecruitment
Copyright Spear Recruitment Limited 2014.
Use of all or any part of this advert to or in any media, without Spear Recruitment Ltd prior written permission is prohibited and may result in criminal or civil actions.