6 months ago
System/ Functional Integration Engineer for testing latest vehicle electronic modules and systems for our Continental SIFI team based in Basildon to cover project deliverables for our customer Ford Motor Company (open positions available in following Systems Integration roles for Yellowboard/Labcar Validation and Vehicle Sign-off & Functional Integration roles for function owners for vehicle Body and Security features)
• As a member of the SIFI team you will deliver electronics technologies for current and future Ford Commercial Vehicle programs globally. Professional Experience in Automotive Electrical Sector (Ford-EESE preferred).
• Generate test reports aligned to Ford Function/System Specs, Plan and coordinate Design Verification and sign-off testing to support Ford Vehicle Milestones (per GPDS)
• Identify defects with functional/system testing by raising E-Trackers or SharePoint Issues. Support the Continental software development team. Act as key interface & support weekly meetings with Continental SW Team Management and Ford core teams.
• Support software compatibility processes: Support Ei-PAT, Software Change and Release Management Meeting, PMST, Technical Design Review (TDR) meetings. Lead investigations to resolve issues at manufacturing plant (AIM’s meeting) caused by diagnostics and EOL compatibility issues.
• Frequent Travel opportunities to support prototype builds and production launches at Ford vehicle assembly plants.
• Experience of working on Vehicle CAN Networks (including LIN & Ethernet), Experience of Network Management for CAN (Autosar or OSEK). Knowledge of CAN message lists & Signal database development. Hands-on experience with CANalyser, CANoe, KVaser and LIN test tools (CANape will be highly regarded).
• Team player with exceptional communication skills.
• Strong sense of responsibility
• Full and clean UK driving license, ideally with D1.
• There is an element of travel abroad to conduct testing at customer sites (EU, US, Turkey & China)
• Diplomatic assertiveness
• Organization skills