Job: Digital Advertising Assistant
Contract: Permanent & Full-time
Salary: £16,016 - £18,000 dependent on skills and experience
What we are looking for
Due to continued growth and expansion we are looking for a passionate and digital media savvy individual to join the Advertising team, to assist the Digital Advertising Manager in ensuring that all our cars are advertised as quickly and as accurately as possible, on various online platforms.
40 hour average.
Week 1: Monday to Thursday 8.30am-5pm, Friday 10.30am-7pm, Saturday 8.30am-12.30pm.
Week 2: Monday 1pm-5pm, Tuesday to Thursday 8.30am-5pm, Friday 10.30am-7pm.
What you will be doing
- Advertising vehicles on Autotrader, Motors, Ebay etc.
- Quality and error checking new vehicle stock adverts
- Producing, copy writing and uploading new vehicle stock adverts
- Auditing the online advertising for accuracy and consistency
- Maintaining and updating the advertising spreadsheet/database programming functions with new requirements
- Supporting the Digital Advertising Manager in ensuring our advertising is helping our customers in their digital journey
- Performing analysis on the current status of adverts through the due, preparation, and forecourt vehicle phases ensuring rectification of any issues
- Any other relevant duties as required
What we need from you
- A good standard of English and Maths: GCSE Level C and above, or equivalent
- Attainment of Level 3 qualifications or equivalent e.g. A Levels, AVCE
- A degree or HND in advertising would be advantageous
- Experience in, or very good technical knowledge of, Google Ads, Analytics, Video editing, Adobe Photoshop & Creative Suite, HTML & Website protocols, Social Media portals etc.
- Digital Media experience e.g. eshots, databases, spreadsheets
- Experience in collating, analysing and presenting data would be advantageous
- Data Visualisation & Analysis
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills, both verbal & written
- Excellent IT skills
- A passionate and enthusiastic approach to work
- Analytical & Creative mind
- Adaptability and flexibility
- Able to work on own initiative and adopt a hands-on approach
- Ability to manage & prioritise your own time, resources and workload effectively
What we offer
- Competitive remuneration package
- Competitive annual leave entitlement, increasing with service
- Contribution based pension scheme
- Service linked company sick pay
- Health & Wellbeing support through 'Ben'
- 'High street' shopping discount scheme and discounts on in-house car purchases & servicing
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Eyecare voucher scheme
- Paid compassionate leave (subject to criteria)
- 'Refer a Friend/Family' scheme
- Development & progression opportunities
Upon receipt of your application, Carbase will be the Data Controller of your personal data. Carbase will hold all the information you have given on this application form for legal requirements and for the purposes of personnel administration and statistical analysis. Your information will be held on our careers site and will be entered in its current or altered format onto the company’s computerised databases should your application be successful. No information may be passed onto a third party unless contracted to Carbase for specific employment services, without your express agreement unless required by law. If you are not successful in your application you have the right to request erasure of all data.
Carbase is committed to the elimination of all forms of unjustifiable discrimination. We will actively pursue equality of opportunity for all by seeking to ensure that all prospective and existing employees are treated fairly.