8 months ago
DAF Apprentice HGV Technician - Derby
DAF APPRENTICE HGV TECHNICIAN – Derby
We currently have an opening for an apprentice heavy vehicle technician specialising in the maintenance and repair of heavy vehicles. The role is demanding as the successful applicant will be working on a range of vehicles while learning the trade to a nationally recognised standard. Vehicles are becoming increasingly complex and it is essential that all technicians are fully trained to work on the latest vehicle technology. This is an exciting and rewarding opportunity for an enthusiastic and hardworking individual.
Key Aspects of the Role
* Vehicle servicing
* Heavy vehicle repairs
* Brake inspections and repairs
* Safety inspections
* General maintenance
* Recognised apprenticeship framework lasting 3 years
- Maths, English and I.T, minimum Grade C or above at GCSE.
- Keen interest in commercial vehicle industry.
- Excellent time keeping.
- Good I.T. skills.
- Eagerness to learn.
- Positive communication skills.
- Calm and methodical under pressure.
Values & Behaviours
Demonstrates behaviour that is consistent with our core values:
1. Our people are our most important asset
2. We are performance driven for excellent service
3. We act with integrity
4. Together we make a difference
5. We are entrepreneurial and financially responsible
How to Apply
Initially in writing with a CV to Keely Pearce: email@example.com