My client, an independent HGV / Trailer service and maintenance company are looking to recruit a Customer Service Specialist in the Manchester area.
The Customer Service Specialist will be responsible for service delivery to our top VIP customers.
The key responsibilities are to service the VIP customers & act as a single point of contact for all requests.
The Customer Service Specialist needs to deliver excellent customer service & make the right cost decision to ensure the maintenance budget (Operational Plan & Customer CV) is adhered to.Responsibilities:
- Raise Work Orders, ensure accurate coding, check maintenance history, validate & authorise additional work, follow up on pending Work Orders.
- Ensure Services pricing is in line with the agreed vendor pricing
- Parts management: stock management at the customer site for MSUs (Mobile Service Units).
- Trailer reservations: reserve trailers correctly, select correct account, select rate, asset & manage expired reservations, manage one ways, minimise Non Billing Days.
- Send job to mechanic (Mobile Service Unit) & upload, update system. Workshop Mobile Service Unit planning regarding holidays/sickness.
- Report & analyse customer related data within the timeline agreed with the customer & deliver input for contract review card/ margin improvement plans
- Manages customer related calls (inbound & outbound), in order to increase customer’s satisfaction (Net Promoter Score).
- Schedule service events, update business applications , obtain paperwork, upload documents, advising customer on due services.
The successful Customer Service Specialist will have previous experience working within a transport role, truck maintenance or a commercial vehicle dealership.
The successful Customer Service Specialist can earn a salary of £20,000 to £23,000 per annum.
The hours for the successful Customer Service Specialist will be Monday to Friday 8am - 6pm.
To make an application for this exciting Customer Service Specialist role with one of the regions leading commercial vehicle maintenance organisations, please make an application via this advert or call Tom onBT Local Charge) for further information.