We are looking for a highly talented and successful Customer Service Manager to join our growing and exciting business. You will be the customer champion, and will utilise excellent customer service skills by inspiring and engaging colleagues to deliver a first-rate customer experience.
Hands on and driven, you will inspire others with your passion for people. Your ability to develop people to become highly effective people champions in a customer driven environment will be critical to your success and that of your team members. We are looking for an excellent communicator that is a natural leader with the ability to coach and motivate for success.
As Customer Service Manager you will act as the main point of contact for customer issues and proactively take responsibility for remedial solutions management of the customer service team. You will have overarching responsibility for full vehicle hand over process, including all paper work, finance sign ups and vehicle demonstration. Offering a consultative and approachable service ensuring the customer feels at ease, being mindful of customer satisfaction feedback at all times. To ensure staffing levels match capacity requirements and that the staffing resources are fully utilized.
• Ensure team members deliver the commitments within the Customer Charter
• Lead and motivate a team of highly effective customer service assistants
• Ensure all targets are met, including 100% adherence to FCA compliance, and Net Promoter scores for both floor and online sales
• Ensure customer issues are resolved positively and on a same day basis
• Ensure handover checklists and fully completed with a strong handover process delivered
• Ensure customer wait time to handover is under the agreed target
• Ensure the rota is managed and well organised to ensure a 7 day operation
• Guarantee Same Day Driveaways are delivered to the agreed target
• Demonstrate behaviours and manage in a style that upholds Motorpoints Core Values
• Achieve the agreed ratings in the team commitments survey and follows up on any required actions
• Operate within the Motorpoint Customer Charter to deliver an exceptional customer experience, contributing to the achievement of the target NPS score (the measure of customer satisfaction)
• Proven track record in a customer service role
• People management experience
• Experience of working in an industry where FCA compliance is required
• Well organised, methodical approach to workload with the ability to manage several processes and tasks at the same time
• IT literate, able to use a computer competently and an intermediate working knowledge of Outlook and Excel
• Excellent communication skills with the ability to build rapport, listen, diagnose problems and diffuse conflict when necessary