6 months ago
Corporate Social Media and Communications Manager - Slough
Sixt Rent a Car is an international leader in car rental, leasing, and innovative mobility solutions. With revenues in excess of $2 billion and a fleet of 220,000 cars, we have moved into over 100 different countries worldwide. Sixt is the largest fleet purchaser of BMW’s internationally, but we don’t consider ourselves a luxury car rental company. We are a company with superior service and better cars for everyone, at an exceptional price. At Sixt, customers are guests. It’s not a rental transaction but an experience, like at a five star hotel. Sixt hires service-oriented individuals, who are free to travel, open to cultural experiences, and keen to interact with customers and colleagues from diverse backgrounds. Sixt is more than just cars - we have a passion for style, technology, innovation, creativity, entrepreneurial spirit and funny and provocative advertising. Because we hate advertising that is boring. At Sixt, you will find a playground: a place to learn and explore your creativity in ways other companies would never dream of!
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
* You will manage all B2B social media marketing in the UK – from creating an effective B2B strategy to implementing and evaluating it
* You will create content, engage with communities and relevant influencers, maintain the B2B online channels, set up campaigns and promotions
* You will supervise and implement all online aspects of employer branding strategy in conjunction with local and international HR teams
* You will oversee press efforts and day-to-day PR tasks by reaching out to relevant stakeholders and by building up and maintaining press relationships. You will as well write and edit press releases
* You will work closely with internal stakeholders including Sales, HR, Marketing, Branch Managers and the Social Media Global team to foster open communication and ensure that all internal requirements are met
* You have an extensive knowledge of social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, LinkedIn etc.) and strong technical capabilities and can pick up new tools quickly (e.g. Adobe Creative Suite)
* You like working in an international team and appreciate exchanging ideas and knowledge with colleagues as well as communicating with internal stakeholders
* You have knowledge and experience in traditional marketing and public relations, as well as a strong
understanding of the B2B space
* You enjoy the contact with customers and work reliably, independently and in a highly customer-orientated way
* You have experienced with MS-Office programs (Outlook, Word or Excel)
Why Choose Sixt?
An attractive monthly basic salary + a performance-related bonus ▶ Paid trainings & professional development ▶ Employee benefits for Sixt rent a car and leasing cars ▶ Corporate benefit discounts for fitness, hotels, technology, fashion etc. ▶ Team events ▶ A dynamic & international team ▶ A friendly and pleasant working atmosphere in our open space office ▶ and much more
More about the department
As a global mobility service provider, Sixt has been well-known for over a century for its innovative products and customer-orientated services. The company’s success and dynamic growth is based on its employees’ commitment. Our Marketing team in the UK is looking for a motivated and committed Social Media and Communications Manager to join Sixt UK.
More about the company
Sixt has existed for over 100 years and as the first globally active mobility service provider, we show what innovative products and excellent service look like every single day. We are more than 6,000 employees across 105 countries. Do you want to get a head start for you career? Then you are in the right place. Whether it's at our headquarters in Munich, our Service Centers in Berlin and Rostock, in one of the international headquarters or in one of over 2,100 Sixt branches worldwide - we have the right position for you! To continue to be at the top, we are looking for dedicated team employees who will make Sixt better every day with heart and passion.