Working for a major manufacturer, the successful applicant will be expected to develop and manage relationships with fleet decision makers within the upper SME and Corporate sector. You will manage and contact your customer base via telephone, email and video conferencing channels of communication. You will be required to achieve key KPI’s such as accounts managed, sales commitment, pipeline progression and customer satisfaction / quality targets.
You will need to manage your accounts, develop new accounts by prospecting potential customers and manage the various stakeholders who influence their fleet policy including dedicated fleet managers, contract hire and leasing account managers, HR personal, and Finance / Company Directors.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
· Develop and execute a territory sales plan in collaboration with HQ and a team of Corporate Sales Managers.
· Deliver specified KPI's including: sales performance, pipeline progression, activity – customer contact, provide exceptional customer service, proving a return on investment for each account, adhering to steps of the call and achieving quality targets in each customer contact opportunity
· Maintain accurate records and ensure the CRM platform is up to date with all required detail in order for the business to support your role by identifying opportunities across your accounts.
· Demonstrate knowledge and passion for the Fleet market to support the creation and identification of opportunities to introduce customers to the brand.
· To capture data onto the relevant system paying careful attention to detail and within the agreed SLA.
· Attend briefing sessions & training sessions as required (internally and externally) in line with business requirements.
· To ensure all set targets are achieved or exceeded on a monthly basis.
· To drive own learning of all the brands products and the wider fleet market through the utilization of web tools, brochures, specialist press & other media
· To regularly self-assess and review own performance in conjunction with your line manager in order to ensure continued personal development.
· Assist other members of the team as required, and to take responsibility for the support of other Corporate Account Managers during periods of holiday or other absence.
· Proven Account Management experience whilst maintaining excellent customer service
· Fleet Industry Experience
· Target driven with good negotiating skills whilst remaining customer focused
· Tenacious and resilient with good team ethics and ability to influence at stakeholder level
· Strong interpersonal skills with confidence in presenting publicly
· Ability to problem solve with strong time management, planning & organisation skills
· Proficient with MS applications
· Excellent written & verbal communication
· Competitive salary, bonus & bens
· Field role – Midlands