9 months ago
Are you a successful Customer Service Advisor, Contact Centre Agent or Telesales Executive, looking to take the next step in your career? Are you interested in developing a sales management career with a progressive and exciting company representing 13 of the UK's leading car manufacturers? ?
Perrys Group are seeking a talented individual to join our team as a Contact Centre Advisor at our Burnley branch in our Aftersales Contact Centre and Business Development Centre departments. Perrys are an award winning leading automotive retailer with a turnover in excess of £700m. Established in 1908 Perrys is a nationwide franchised dealer group with 51 dealers nationwide in 29 locations. We cover 13 of the UK's leading car manufacturers.
At Perrys we offer comprehensive training schemes, commitment to people and a desire to help everyone in our team achieve their personal best. Were looking for individuals who can put our ethos of People First, into everything they do. As a Perrys employee, youll be encouraged to inspire others and work as part of a collaborative team.
If you share our values and passion for customer service, you can look forward to developing an enjoyable and rewarding long-term career with us. In return for your hard work as our Contact Centre Advisor, you will be entitled to:
• 22 days plus Bank Holidays
• Generous Long Service awards
• Life Insurance
• Pension Scheme
• Generous staff retail and vehicle discounts
Contact Centre Advisor Key Responsibilities:
• To personally provide excellent standards of customer service
• Understand and demonstrate tremendous customer care and rapport building
• Display good listening skills to identify customer needs
• Deal with all internet, email and phone enquiries
• Confidently make and answer calls in a professional manner whilst adhering to company policies and following best practice.
• To actively capture data, process and refer enquires to the sales team by gaining appointments
• Work as part of a team to achieve personal and department objectives
• Manage, respond and log all incoming email sales enquires on appropriate systems
• Keep and update reports and call logs
• Carry out sales prospecting initiatives
The Ideal Contact Centre Advisor:
• Be confident and self-motivated
• Have good verbal, written and electronic communication skills
• Be well organised and have a passion for customer satisfaction
• Possess leadership skills and a good team player
• Have the ability to build rapport quickly
• Be computer literate
• Work well to targets and deadlines
• Possess an excellent telephone manner
• Good Customer service skills are a must
If you are looking to take the next steps in your career and would like the opportunity to work for a progressive and dynamic dealer group, then please click APPLY to register your interest in the role of Contact Centre Advisor.
No agencies please
The vacancy you have applied for is being advertised by CVWOW Ltd, the UK's leading, award winning recruitment specialist. No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status. Full terms and conditions of the CVWOW business can be found on our website.