7 months ago
Peter Vardy, one of the UK’s leading Automotive Dealer Groups and the fastest growing motor retailer in Scotland, is currently recruiting for a weekend Concierge.
Based in Aberdeen working at our state-of-the-art Jaguar Land Rover dealership, you’ll be the first point of contact for any visitors. This is a great opportunity to join our multi-award winning organisation, with attainments such as recognition in the Sunday Times Top 100 companies to work for, alongside a number of recent industry recognised awards.
Our vision is to create the world’s best motor retail operation, measured by their team, customers and investors.
* Ensure all guests receive a professional and positive arrival.
* Ensure customer arrival process is followed.
* Ensure positive introduction and handover between guest and host.
* Drive all vehicles with due care and attention for customers, road users and pedestrians.
* Ensure any customer issue you are unable to resolve is brought to the immediate attention of your line manager.
* Maintain and develop concierge knowledge by attending all PV and Manufacturer training.
* Make effective use of time, prioritising where necessary and always seeking to improve solutions to problems and add value.
* Provide & deliver a positive pace & tone throughout guest conversations.
* Ensure at all times that personal behaviour is consistent with the Peter Vardy values & work styles
* Assist dealership in exceeding CSI standards by ensuring high level guest service is consistent.
* Approachable manner with a proactive work ethic
* Confident and professional
* Exceptionally customer friendly, should have good interpersonal skills
* Demonstrates passion and a positive attitude at all times
* Patient and resilient
* Ability to use own initiative and take ownership of customer enquiries
* Takes responsibility for identifying own development needs with support of line manager and actively develops knowledge and skills on an ongoing basis
* Sense of humour and enthusiasm
Every Peter Vardy colleague is entitled to a wide range of benefits, including:
* Share Options – remember you’ll OWN part of PVL!
* Amazing trips to Vegas, Rio, New York up for grabs
* Fun work environment – there’s always something on the go…
* Family culture – one of our workstyles is ‘make friends’ and we have loads!
* Making a difference – have a voice in YOUR company through the Partnership Council
* Giving Back – doing good by coming to work – what’s not to love?
* 32 days holiday – a company that gives more than it ‘needs’ to J
* Award winning training/career development – Our Academy is already World Class!
* Cycle to work scheme
* Pension scheme
* Occupational sick pay
* Enhanced maternity pay – yes you heard right!
* Discounted rates – get the benefits of working for a caring and sharing employer with exceptional rates and preferential purchase terms
* Regular family activities & social events
Expected hours of work for this role are 14 hours per week:
Saturdays 08.00am to 5.00pm and Sundays 11.00am to 5.00pm
Due to a high level of applications only successful candidates will be contacted.