Compliance Assistant - Worcestershire
Motor Trade experience would be beneficial but not essential !!!
A new opportunity has arisen to be part of a Compliance Team within the Bromsgrove area for a Family Owned Automotive Dealership.
Market Related Salary circa GBP 20K per annum plus appropriate study package to attain relevant certification, such as ICA and/or SAF.
Duties to include but not limited to :
- Liaison with ITC Compliance Ltd
- Assisting with training needs to satisfy ITC requirements
- Ensure Consumer Credit and any other reporting requirements are satisfied.
- Attending review meetings
- Administration and upkeep of the SAF Approved status
- Undergoing personal training as required by FCA regulations
- Ensure customer complaints procedures are followed
- Respond to queries on FCA/ITC issues
- Manage and process PPI Claims
- Manage the Data Protection Register
Candidate Requirements :
- You must have current experience as an FCA regulated Compliance Assistant
- You must have 1-2 years experience within this position or an industry connected role.
- You must have a valid full UK driving licence with no more than 6 penalty points
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply directly online, enclosing your CV and appropriate cover letter.
Please note that due to the volume of applications we expect to receive for this role, we will only be able to contact you should your skill set and experience match our client's requirements.