John Lewis Partnership Commercial Vehicle Technicians are the lifeblood of our logistics network. Without them, our shelves would be empty and our customers disappointed. Our Vehicle Technicians are encouraged to manage their own time, while being proactive to ensure our Commercial Fleet is maintained.
Hours of Work:
- 37.5 hours per week
- Due to expansion, the Leyland workshop are looking to recruit commercial vehicle technicians over various shifts, to be discussed at interview
06:00 - 14:00
14:00 - 22:00
22:00 - 06:00
Can you see yourself in this role? A typical day may see yourself doing the following:
- Servicing and repairing any of our Commercial Vehicles
- Maintaining a compliant and safe working environment
- Attending a ‘Partner Voice’ session to help shape the direction of your department and wider business
- Enjoying a freshly made subsidised lunch in our Partner’s Dining Room
Having won ‘Retail Shipper of the Year’ in 2017, you will join a forward thinking team who are helping to shape our Partnership for the future. What other companies provide a share of profits to their workers? Becoming a Partner will open up a host of benefits including subsidised learning, access to exclusive Partner Hotels and so much more!
To land this role as a Commercial Vehicle Technician you will need a City and Guilds 1,2,3 Vehicle Technician or equivalent qualification and a LGV C+E driving licence.
Please click the apply button below if you feel you are suitable for this position.