Do you have experience as a Service Advisor?
An exciting opportunity as a Service Advisor has arisen to join a commercial vehicle dealership on the outskirts of Reading.
The Service Manager is looking for an experienced candidate who is enthusiastic, forward-thinking and driven to achieve. Someone who will be able to handle a range of Service enquiries as well as possess the experience in Kerridge, One Link or RTC. You will be the sole Service Advisor in the team but you will have full support and backing from the Service Manager who I would describe as being hands on, fun, approachable and down to earth.
So, if you are a dynamic Service Advisor, who enjoys a fast-paced environment then please read the responsibilities this role entails…
- Responsible for meeting and greeting customers as they arrive to the service department
- Answering incoming telephone calls and scheduling service appointment
- Discussing the services provided to the customer and any issues they are experiencing with their vehicles
- Communicating to customers about the services being offered whilst ensuring you are providing the highest level of customer service
- Utilising your skills to upsell on any products, services or accessories at any given opportunity
- Liaising with the workshop and monitoring the progress of customers' vehicles ensuring it that the vehicle will be ready when promised
- Updating customers on progress, providing them with information to any additional work that is to be carried out or any unexpected delays
- Inputting information, details and updates on work into the inhouse system
- Effectively liaising with your fellow service advisors and the parts department
- Required to assist with any additional duties
What are we looking for in the successful candidate?
- Excellent customer service skills with the ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines
- Communicate well with colleagues and customers ensuring you full understand the customers' requirements
- Possess a good attitude to learning and developing your skills further
- Previous experience within the automotive industry as a Service Advisor is a necessity for this position
- Experience using Kerridge and RTC systems
- A Full UK Driving Licence
In return for all you hard work, you will receive:
A basic salary between £27,000 - £29,000 with a fantastic and realistic OTE of £30,000 - £32,000
You will be required to work: Monday to Friday 8am - 6pm, every other Saturday 8am - 1pm
Overtime available over and above these hours; paid at time and a half
HCP International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.