Class 1 Driver – Haydock, Merseyside
Salary:. Hourly rate is between £9.00 and £10.00 dependent on experience
This company is largest independent commercial vehicle maintenance provider in the North West for all makes and types of commercial vehicles and LCVs. It is dedicated to providing its wide ranging customer base with a one stop solution for all their transport & fleet requirements.
A position has arisen at the company’s Haydock branch for a Class 1 driver, preferably from within the Service & Maintenance sector. Based in the workshop, the successful candidate will be required to collect and deliver customers vehicles / trailers and take vehicles for MOT and re-tacho.
* To collect and deliver customers vehicles / trailers.
* To take vehicles for MOT and re-tacho
* To clean tractor units
Essential Skills & Requirements:
* Excellent customer service
* Strong work ethic and professional attitude
* Must be able to work under own initiative, and as part of a team
* Expected to maintain a clean appearance
* Clean Driving Licence required
* Knowledge of MOT procedures desirable but not essential
Hours: Mon to Fri 6am to 4pm, some overtime and Saturdays will be required as the business dictates
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.