2 months ago
Location: Cribbs Causeway, Bristol
Bristol Honda is a member of the HSH Motor Group who are a trusted, family owned, independent Honda franchise dealer group who, for the past 14 years, has delivered a comprehensive and market leading customer experience.
We are looking for an energetic individual that radiates positivity and fully appreciates the dynamics that cement a long term customer relationship based on trust and experience. You must be able to demonstrate that you will complement our team of like-minded colleagues and help ensure we maintain our objective of being the first choice dealership for both customer and staff in the area.
We are looking for a Casual Driver to collect and deliver cars to the businesses customers, auctions, bodyshops and between HSH Group sites.
Main duties and responsibilities:
As a Casual Driver you will work closely with our Fleet, Sales and Aftersales Department team members to ensure vehicles are collected or delivered both locally and occasionally nationally. This will involve driving a number of different vehicles. You will be required to provide excellent customer service at all times and be an ambassador for the business.
You will be an experienced Driver with a Full UK Driving licence.
You will need:
* To provide excellent Customer Service
* Smart appearance
* A Full UK Driving Licence is essential
* You will need good communication/English skills
* A good team player with a strong customer service focus
* An hourly rate of £8.21, payable monthly in arrears
* Flexible working hours to suit the needs of the business between Monday to Friday, 8.00 am – 6.00 pm, with ½ hour lunch break.
* Timesheets to be completed on hours worked
* Casual arrangement due to demand and seasonal needs
To apply please forward your CV giving details of your driving experience
Driver | Bristol | Automotive | Motor Trade | Prestige | Dealership | Vehicles | Cars | Honda | Car Park| Garage | Retail | After Sales | Customer Service |