The Peter Cooper Motor Group is the largest privately owned Volkswagen Retailer on the South Coast. Boasting over 35 years experience with the Volkswagen Group, Peter Cooper has grown with a strong customer focused reputation at the heart of the Company. Insistence on hiring the best people, giving them the best training, and investing in the best resources, ensures the company provides Peter Cooper’s customers with the best possible service. Our financial package and group employee benefits, makes working with The Peter Cooper Motor Group a fantastic career opportunity.
We are now seeking a talented Transaction Manager to join our successful Team in Hedge End and jointly manage a team of ten. The main purpose of the role is to sell the maximum amount of finance and insurance possible in line with market share/penetration targets.
Key Objectives of the role:
· Used Car Controller responsibility with regards to advertising, image requirements, pricing and forecourt management
· Responsibility for overall performance of Used Car Sales within the Retailer
· Achieve maximum profitability on sales of finance and insurance products
· Work with Sales Executive to ensure customer awareness of product range, including extended warranty, finance facilities and all recommended add-on products
· Ensure the implementation and management of sales and referral processes
· Ensure highest degree of customer satisfaction to achieve customer loyalty
· Help Retailer to achieve industry-leading standards of customer care and process efficiency
· Motor industry experience
· Experience of managing/ supervising a team
· Strong leadership/coaching skills
· Excellent customer satisfaction skills
· Ability to approach challenges with enthusiasm
· Strong communication and listening skills
· Full UK driving license required
What can we offer you?
•Fantastic team environment
•Competitive rates of pay
•Uncapped earning potentials
•Company vehicle (dependent on job role)
•Career development and progression opportunities
•Family run business where you will be a valued employee